Hi friends, I think you’re looking for How to play Minecraft with friends on your PC.Don’t worry about being in the right place, we’ll give you full information. Because it’s an adventure in itself, but if you share it with your friends or family, it will increase your excitement, because every time you play a game with someone, it will increase your excitement.
They’re challenging us. And you’ll be able to live and play the game better! Don’t take these challenges as an ego, but enjoy the game and the challenges! If you really want a multiplayer game, then you should play Minecraft with your friends! It’ll give you a lot of fun.
an easy way to play with your friends on the mini PC ship
That’s why we have a story for you today. In this article you will learn some simple and convenient ways to play Minecraft with friends on your PC. If you play Minecraft, you can play with one or more players. If you want to play this game with your friends, we can make it possible.
PlayMinecraft with friends on PC
Minecraft is a great game that you can play yourself. Two versions of Minecraft are available on PC, Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock. The main difference between them is that with Minecraft Bedrock you can play with friends who have other consoles such as PS4 or Xbox One.
Check also: How to get the Command Block in Minecraft
If you and your friend have the same version of Minecraft If you have Minecraft Bedrock and your friend has Minecraft Java, it won’t help you. They can’t play together. Microsoft Bedrock is also known as Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.
Local Area Network Game in Minecraft Java
Once you and your friends have Minecraft Java, all you have to do is take a few steps and enjoy Minecraft on your device with your friends.
- First of all, we need to create a new world for one user.
- Then select Open for local network in the settings.
- After all this, stop the process of creating the world.
- Your friends can now easily select the world you’ve created in your Multiplayer tab.
LAN game in Minecraft Bedrock
If you and your friends all have Minecraft Bedrock, it’s the same, just follow a few steps and you can enjoy Minecraft with your friends on your device. Here are the steps.
- The first step is to ensure that all devices are on the same Wi-Fi network or on the same network.
- The next step is to press the play button on a device.
- Then you need to create a new world and select the Visible for LAN players option.
- And now you can play Minecraft with your friends. Your friends have to register through the Friends tab.
Buy the Kingdom of Mining Vessels for the game of simple cooperation in death
It’s another option for all of you if you want to play Minecraft games with your friends, and it’s provided by Mojang! Minecraft Realms is a paid hosting service for multi-user servers. Minecraft Realms can be used by you and up to ten of your friends. For more information about Minecraft’s business units, please visit the official Minecraft website.
for Minecraft JAVA Edition
- First you have to open the Minecraft game and then select Minecraft Realms.
- And then you founded the kingdom of mining ships.
- You can’t decide what kind of world you want. To enter an existing world or a new world.
- Finally you have to double click on Minecraft Realm.
For game consoles and other platforms
- The first step is to open the Minecraft game and then go to Game> Create New> New Kingdom.
- And here, enter the size and name of your Minecraft kingdom, select and click Create.
- After creating Minecraft Realm, you can invite your friends to play Minecraft games with you.
And if you create your own Minecraft Server, don’t hesitate to place it in your Minecraft Server directory! You are part of the family and can expand your server faster.
Play with friends via Mini-Craftonline server
Minecraft is one of the best games in the sandbox. And you can play Minecraft in single-player or multiplayer mode. Follow these instructions to play with your friends.
- Find the online server on the internet you want, there are many lists and find the IP address.
- Next you have to select Add Server on the Multiplayer tab and enter this IP address in this field.
- The next step is to select the server name and a click on the button is done.
- You can find the server you just added in the list of multiplayer players and click on the Join Server button. And tell your friends to join the same server and enjoy Minecraft together.
Last words: After following these techniques to play Minecraft with your friends on the PC, I hope you can play Minecraft games with your friends without any problems. Leave a comment below if you are stuck in a method. We’ll be happy to solve your problems. Thank you for visiting our website.
Interaction with Reader
how to play with friends on minecraft pc,how to play multiplayer on minecraft java