The skin influences our radiance: It is an expression of our body’s wellbeing. But it often makes us look older than we feel. Because skin aging cannot be stopped permanently despite a healthy diet, a balanced lifestyle and a lot of sport. If you don’t want to come to terms with it, you can regain your youthful charisma with Radiesse® , thanks to the triple effect:
The filler with a triple effect for an impressive result
Radiesse® is an injectable filler made up of the minerals calcium and phosphate, both of which occur naturally in the body. Like hyaluronic acid, it is one of the degradable (resorbable) dermal fillers. However, Radiesse® is more than just a wrinkle filler.
With Radiesse® , lost volume can be replaced over the long term. The filler creates a natural lifting effect on the face and redefines contours. The special feature: Radiesse® improves the skin quality at the same time. Because by activating collagen-forming cells ( fibroblasts) there is an increased production of collagen and elastin, which improves the skin structure not only in depth, but also directly on the skin surface in the long term.
The collagen gives the skin its youthful-looking, firm structures and the newly formed collagen network leads to a long-term strengthening of the skin. This creates a very gentle lifting effect from the inside – for a long-lasting natural V-effect.
With Radiesse® you are choosing a filler that not only replenishes lost volume immediately, but also stimulates natural collagen production and thus improves the overall complexion of the skin in the long term. Except in the area of the lips and the tears gutter or on the bottom songs is Radiesse® used all over.
Collagen the inner corset of our skin
There is still no herb that can cure the biological aging of the skin. But with the right means we can get a fresh and youthful appearance. At a young age, the body’s own collagen ensures youthful, firm and smooth skin. Due to its elastic, rubber band-like network structure, the collagen looks like a corset from the inside. The natural building substance is renewed every day by special cells ( fibroblasts) formed in the body, stores moisture and promotes the regeneration of skin cells. The bad thing about it: It doesn’t stay that way forever. As early as the age of 20, the skin’s natural metabolism declines, and with it the body’s own collagen production. The result: the collagen deposits decrease faster with age, the cells regenerate more slowly and the skin loses its elasticity. Wrinkles in the face and loss of volume , for example on the cheeks , become visible. What can you expect from treatment with Radiesse®?
- A treatment with Radiesse® reduces wrinkles, contours the shape of the face, gives the face a more youthful, fresh appearance and lastingly improves the quality of the skin.
- Treatment can be made more comfortable using Radiesse® Lidocaine. Most patients only notice the slight pain at the injection site.
- Radiesse® Lidocaine contains lidocaine, a locally active anesthetic which, if a limit value is exceeded, can lead to symptoms in the CNS or circulatory problems. This applies in connection with further anesthetics on the day of treatment.
- If you are a competitive athlete, you should be aware that lidocaine can produce positive results in doping tests.
- In order to know the hyaluronic acid injection cost in india, your doctor will massage the area after the treatment. This may be associated with temporary reddening and / or swelling of the treatment area.
- Temporary light bleeding may occur at the injection sites. If you are taking blood-thinning medication such as Marcumar®, Plavix®, Aspirin®, medication containing heparin or lbuprofen or other herbal medicines such as B. pineapple, arnica, garlic, please inform your doctor before treatment.
- If you suffer from epilepsy, impaired heart function, severe liver or kidney problems or porphyria, your doctor must decide on a case-by-case basis whether treatment is an option, depending on the type of illness and your treatment.
- As with all treatments with a filling material, a foreign body sensation or slight paresthesia may occur in the treated area. However, these usually subside on their own after a few hours or days. You can obtain further information on this topic from your treating doctor in a personal consultation.
What should be considered after treatment with Radiesse®?
- The swelling can be reduced by applying so-called cool pads or cold compresses to the treated areas. Swelling and redness after treatment are normal, but if they are long-lasting, please inform your doctor.
- In the first few days after the treatment, the treated area will feel a little firmer. Gradually the skin becomes softer and the treatment result becomes visible.
- Most patients can go back to their normal everyday activities immediately after treatment. Nevertheless, please follow the recommendations of your doctor.
- You can carefully apply make-up after the treatment, unless the doctor thinks you shouldn’t. Please clean your hands thoroughly beforehand.
- The treatment area can also be cleaned a few hours after the treatment. Please avoid putting pressure on the treated area or rubbing it too hard.
- After the treatment, you should refrain from extensive sunbathing, UV radiation, sauna, hammam or extreme cold until the redness and / or swelling has subsided.
- Radiesse® consists of an immediately effective volumizing component and, in the long term, causes the body’s own collagen to form, which tightens the skin. If you smoke heavily, are female and are menopausal, or have a very active metabolism, e.g. For example, if you do a lot of sport, the immediately effective component may be broken down more quickly. In these cases we recommend a follow-up treatment after approx. 8-12 weeks.
- If you observe symptoms that could be related to the treatment, please contact your doctor.