Do you want to create a multilingual WordPress site with the best translation plugin?
Don’t worry about it. I have developed some great extensions that you can use to easily translate your WordPress site and manage international traffic to the site.
Why is a WordPress translation needed?
You may be wondering why I should translate the content of my website! Well, there are some good reasons for this!
- You can increase the reach of your brand and increase your popularity abroad.
- This is a great way to increase search engine rankings and organic traffic.
- Your international customers will have an authentic online experience and will visit your site regularly.
- The non-English speaking markets are changing and you can outperform your competitors.
- Of course, this is an excellent opportunity to increase the sales of your products to a worldwide audience.
I hope you have realized the benefits of translating your WordPress site into other languages. Use the best WordPress translation plug-ins to make your website multilingual now!
The 6 most useful plugins for WordPress Translate
Do you want to install an excellent translation plugin for your WordPress website? Then you must choose Veglot. It is a simple extension, easy to install and manage.
Used by more than 50,000 users worldwide, this best-in-class WordPress add-on can increase your visibility and double your international sales and subscriber base. With the free plan you can translate 2,000 words into one language, and for more requirements you need to upgrade to the premium version of Weglot.
- It is fully optimized for SEO, and Google will automatically index all translated pages.
- You don’t have to worry about compatibility, it works well with popular plugins like WooCommerce, Elementor etc.
- Since it can automatically detect the content of a website to be translated in real time, there is no need to copy the content manually.
- The language change is fully customizable, so you can change it when it suits you.
- If you are using a different translation plugin, you need to disable this plugin and simply migrate to Weglot.
If you want to create a bilingual or multilingual website, Polylang is one of the best options because it supports multiple languages and RTL language scripts.
With this WordPress extension you can translate any part of the website. This plugin is regularly updated and has now surpassed six hundred thousand active installations and thousands of 5-star ratings.
The best features
- In addition to messages, pages, categories, widgets and menus, Polylang supports custom post types, sticky messages, RSS feeds, custom taxonomies and standard WordPress widgets.
- If you use the WPML plugin, you can easily switch from WPML to the Polylang plugin, which is available for free in the WordPress repository.
- Your website can be made compatible with WooCommerce thanks to the available premium add-on.
- The customizable language change is available as a widget that can be placed anywhere on your website and even in the navigation menu.
- If you have problems with this plugin, you can consult the screenshots and documentation or visit the community support forum for help.
TranslatePress is one of the excellent WordPress translation plug-ins that allows you to translate your website directly from the homepage via a user-friendly interface.
Because it is a self-hosted plugin, you store all translations in the database of your server. Here it is not necessary to switch from the editor to the string interface, making it an ideal alternative to Polylang.
- Real-time translation with live view.
- Fully compatible with all themes and plugins; also supports images and sliders.
- For example, the language switch can be placed anywhere. B. in the menu or as a floating drop-down menu.
- It is possible to translate multiple HTML elements together.
- Add-ons and shortcuts are available.
WPML is the best multilingual WordPress plugin with amazing possibilities to translate the content of your website into 40 different languages.
This is the only WordPress translation plugin on my list, and yes, WPML does not have a free version. Nevertheless, there is quality translation management and reliable support.
- To create ready-made multilingual themes, you need to use the WordPress API functions.
- It can create a complete online store, which means you can easily launch a multilingual e-commerce site.
- The content of different languages can be placed in subdomains or even within the same domain.
- Your website will continue to work and display the translations even if you stop paying for this plugin.
- Affordable plans with a 30-day money back guarantee. Customer service is also very responsive.
5. Locomotive Translation
Loco Translate is one of the largest machine translation plug-ins for WordPress, with one million active installations to date. It makes it possible to edit translation files in the browser and provides useful tools for developers, such as B. string extraction and the generation of templates.
The main advantage of this WordPress translation web plugin is that it is regularly updated, so you don’t have to worry about compatibility with other plugins.
- Translation editor integrated in WordPress administration and integration with translation APIs.
- It extracts translatable strings from your source code.
- Without the need to get text on your system, it creates its own MO file.
- You can view the TOE source with clickable links to the source code and create a customizable backup of the TOE file with recovery capabilities.
- Local codes are embedded in WordPress, and shortcut keys are also available.
If you are looking for the simplest translation plugin for WordPress that uses Google Translate’s automation service to make your website multilingual, your choice should be the GTranslate plugin.
It uses a cloud-based approach and therefore does not affect the loading speed of your website. In the free version, GTranslate offers translations in 7 different languages, and to date this free WordPress translation plugin has been installed by two hundred thousand users.
- It can translate your website on the fly, including messages, pages, categories, tags, menus and widgets.
- The automatic language change is available in different styles, such as. B. Dropdown, flags with dropdown, flags with names and language codes, globe and popup; floating language change is also available.
- To improve speed, this WordPress plugin, best language translator, includes a lazy language flag loading function.
- Multilingual interface and linguistic names in their own alphabet.
- The machine translation is free of charge in the paid version. Moreover, the SEO qualities of the premium version are top quality and therefore worth buying.
Which WordPress translation plugin should I use?
Does the whole world speak English? No, you don’t, do you?
The best way to increase the reach of your website is to translate the content into other languages. As a result, your international sales will increase and you will gain a competitive advantage over your competitors.
If you are looking for a flexible plugin with a free version and advanced features in the pro version, Weglot is your choice. The interface is simple and supports SEO for your online presence. However, you will have to pay every month to use it.
If you want to avoid monthly payments and benefit from a single rate, choose WPML with attractive features such as stability, security and reliability.
If you have a tight budget and want to install the best free WordPress plugin, you can use the Polylang extension to create a bilingual or multilingual WordPress website.
free multilingual wordpress plugin,wordpress auto translate plugin,polylang,wordpress multi language without plugin,translatepress,q translator plugin for wordpress,polylang wordpress plugins,polylang translate plugin,polygon plugin wordpress,woocommerce translation plugin,website translator plugin,wordpress plugin for marathi language,wordpress plugin multilingue,What is the best Translation WordPress plugin?Weglot Translate is the best and easiest translation plugin to translate your WordPress website and go multilingual. Weglot Translate translates all your content into any language and provides a one-stop dashboard to edit translations or outsource to professional translators, to ensure that your translations are of the highest quality.How to Translate WordPress Site for Free?TranslatePress – Translate Multilingual sites. Experience a better way to translate your WordPress site and go multilingual, directly from the front-end using a friendly user interface.,Weglot Translate is the best and easiest translation plugin to translate your WordPress website and go multilingual. Weglot Translate translates all your content into any language and provides a one-stop dashboard to edit translations or outsource to professional translators, to ensure that your translations are of the highest quality.,TranslatePress – Translate Multilingual sites. Experience a better way to translate your WordPress site and go multilingual, directly from the front-end using a friendly user interface.